Frontop Architects Inc. is granted a Certificate of Practice by the OAA. It is comprised of few Architects, and provides the Architectural services include design, preparation of construction documents, and construction administration. Frontop Architects Inc. also provides a wide variety of services including feasibility studies, architectural programming and project management.
- Project Inception – discussing the planning of your project, working together with you and our design or agent, you will share your project needs, dreams and goals.
- Schematic Design – Our designs will begin by preparing preliminary design sketches based on your requirements and budget to explore and illustrate possible options. Our designs will discuss and recommend these options with you, pointing out the merits and responding to your input.
- Design Development – This stage refines the agreed upon schematic design for a clearer definition of the scope and quality of the finished project. Further cost projections will determine how closely the design conforms to the budget expectations, or what, if any, adjustments are required.
- Construction Documents – When the design concepts have been decided, our designs prepares working drawings and specifications. These are required to obtain building permits and bids, and to guide the contractor in construction.
- Bidding and Negotiation – Our designs can advise you on your choice of contractor – usually done by calling for competitive bids. Our designs will help evaluate the bids and select the contractor, and prepare the contract between you and the contractor.
- Construction and Contract Administration – Our design will consult with you and advise you during construction. On-site visits will determine if construction is proceeding in general accordance with the contract, and that the design, materials, and workmanship meet with acceptable standards.
- Substantial Performance of Construction / Occupancy Certificate – Our design provides regular progress reports to keep you informed, authorizes staged payments to the contractor and remains involved until the project is completed.
- There are a number of additional services such as site selection, feasibility studies, building condition audit, interior design, renderings and promotional materials, multiple contract preparation, full time site representation and project management.
Frontop Architects Inc combined with Frontop Engineering Limited, it will provide you perfect and all in one company service.