Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop and prepare architectural designs and drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches and specifications
- Produce drawing packages and complete specifications and instructions
- Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data for approval
- Write technical reports
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner
Applicants must demonstrate within the content of their application that they meet the following screening criteria in order to be given further consideration as candidates:
Minimum 2- or 3- year college diploma in engineering design, drafting, architecture or equivalent
- 5+ years’ work experience in using CAD, such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks
- Experience with REVIT is essential
- Ability to create design from preliminary or conceptualization of design
- Exceptional organizational abilities with task prioritization, multi-tasking and time management techniques
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Please email you resume to email@example.com .