Reference 19005 – CCIL Geotechnical Lab Manager
Frontop Engineering LTD
Be in the Front,with Quality Service
Posted 2 weeks ago
We are seeking a self-motivated CCIL Geotechnical Lab Manager join for our geotechnical laboratory, we are interested in Engineers with a minimum of 5 years of direct laboratory supervision, management or engineering which provides conventional and advanced field and laboratory testing services for soil, rock, aggregate, and concrete. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage staff and other resources to perform laboratory testing and construction monitoring/testing.
- Managing clients and projects, including communicating with internal and external clients regarding scope of services and schedule.
- Oversee maintenance, calibration, purchase, and certification of equipment, including nuclear density gauges.
- Maintain laboratory certifications for CCIL and ISO.
- Supervise laboratory and field technicians/technologists.
- Perform quality control reviews of laboratory and field results, and issue final reports.
- Promote safe work practices for all laboratory and field activities.
Capabilities and Credentials:
- Having previous experience as a manager in a geotechnical/materials setting is preferred, but not required.
- Current registration C.E.T. or P.Eng.
- Have experience with laboratory soil, concrete and asphalt testing procedures.
- CCIL Certification for soils, concrete and asphalt would be and asset.
Education and Experience:
- Hold a technician/technologist/engineering diploma from a recognized college or university. Minimum 5 years prior experience in geotechnical laboratory and field testing.