The successful applicant will gain experience in a broad field of geotechnical engineering, material testing, general construction and earth moving projects in a dynamic and positive team environment.
- Conduct field technical testing, including but not limited to concrete such as casting cylinders, slump and air content, testing cylinders and soil compaction, grain size analysis,
- Fill placement and compaction monitoring.
- Deep and shallow foundation construction.
- Assist with geotechnical and environment investigations.
- Surveying & Sample collection.
- Assisting in resolution of technical issues on construction sites.
- Assisting with other field and office activities as required.
You will have a background in:
- College Diploma or bachelor degree in a Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering program, preferably with a focus on Geotechnical Engineering;
- Previous experience working as a geotechnical technician is an asset;
- Must own a vehicle and hold a valid driver’s license;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills; Must be detailed, accurate and organized.
- Ability to work well under pressure, individually and in a team environment’s
Please email you resume to email@example.com .