Frontop is currently hiring for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join our team!
- Planning, conducting, and supervising geotechnical investigations
- Provide geotechnical project management and technical expertise in support of geotechnical projects and proposals,
- Analyzing field data and preparing detailed engineering reports and recommendations;
- Performing geotechnical design calculations, drawings and specifications for geotechnical elements
- Maintain positive working relationships with client contacts, suppliers, contractors, engineering consultants and external agencies.
Education, Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; preferably Geotechnical or closely related technical field;
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng.)
- 10+ years of Geotechnical experience
- BRT projects experience is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and able to travel locally;
- Strong written and oral communication (English) skills and ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Working knowledge of MS Project Suites (Outlook, Excel, Word)