- the Project Coordinator is responsible for providing assistance to Project Managers, in the coordination, scheduling, quantity surveying, reporting, and quality control functions of a Civil / Infrastructure project
- Perform a variety of duties including but not limited to updating schedules and budgets, maintaining cost control, monitoring labour material and equipment activities, and administrative duties on the project.
- Attend project meetings, record meeting minutes, present updates, and document action items and other pertinent project deliverables/decisions.
- Monitor project change management process, identify change events, submit change notices, track changes and optional changes in project scope, and present to the Project Manager when required.
- Provide timely progress reports to Project Manager.
- Obtain and provide written documentation for all clarifications and instructions.
- Assist with the review and coordination of project-specific safety plan.
Education, Experience and Knowledge
- Diploma/Degree in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering or related field is required.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- At least one year related experience