Frontop is looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer with over 10 years of experience to join our growing business in Ontario. This is very much a growth opportunity for the right individual as Frontop expands its presence in Ontario.
While maintaining your technical excellence in your area of expertise in bridge foundation design, tunnels, or other heavy civil infrastructure, this senior role will give you the opportunity to:
- Work with Contractor clients on large design build projects in the roads and bridges, and transit sectors
- Prepare geotechnical factual and design reports
- Mentor senior and intermediate staff
- Pursue projects and prepare proposals
- Manage the planning and design work for civil infrastructure projects
- Manage group and project budgets, schedules and staffing
If you are registered as a Professional Engineer in Canada, have 10+ years of experience in the transportation sector, including on heavy civil projects requiring geotechnical engineering skills, and a minimum Bachelor’s degree in civil or geological engineering, we want to hear from you.