Frontop Engineering Ltd, located at Unit 1 – 101 Amber St., Markham Ontario (postcode: L3R 3B2) is hiring for a Transportation Engineer.
Term: Permanent full-time.
Education: Minimum requirement: an Advanced College diploma (3 years in duration) in Civil Engineering or related Engineering discipline from recognized institutions; a Bachelor Degree or up is preferred.
Experience: Minimum requirement: 3 to 5 years’ previous full-time experience as a Civil engineer in the Highway or Transportation field.
Location of work: Toronto, Ontario and surrounding areas
Payment and Hours: $38.75/ hour, 35 hours/week (annual salary will be paid on bi-weekly basis)
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Conduct research to determine project requirements by conferring with clients and other members of the engineering team.
- Plan and design transportation related structural scheme, such as road, highway, and bridges for both new build and modification to existing structures.
- Conduct feasibility studies, environmental impact studies or other investigations.
- Develop specifications and procedures for transportation related construction. Interpret, review and approve survey and design work, and generate report.
- Ensure construction plans meet guidelines and specifications of building codes and other regulations.
- Provide technical direction and mentoring to graduate engineers and/or technicians.
- Monitor groundwater, wells, and soil quality; conduct field services and technical analysis; develop procedures to facilitate transportation related construction.
- Responsible for resolving technical and construction-related issues as they occur and for monitoring progress of the areas of responsibility assigned.
- Organize and implement General, Principal & Special Inspections; prepare the inspection reports.
- Provide regular reporting of project progress to line management.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter by e-mail to: email@example.com