Be in the front, to provide top services
- Minimum of 8-10 years of working experience in architecture.
- Must be a licensed architect with the Ontario Association of Architects (OAA).
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit; Sketch-up Modeling is an asset.
- Previous experience with building (industrial, commercial and temp)projects are a strong asset.
- understanding and working knowledge of Ontario Building Codes and regulations
- Knowledge of the appropriate use of building systems, materials, and technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of detailing, construction documents, consultant coordination and past experience with contract administration phase of projects.
- Ability to manage time, deadlines, deliverables and budgets on multiple tasks concurrently.