This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expansion, reputable and well established multi-engineering and architectural firm.
This role’s focus will be primarily placed on leading large and complex developments and you will lead project teams through project phases whilst also focusing on client relationships and new business development ventures. With projects based primarily in commercial, residential, institutional, mixed-use and retail industries, you will work with a diverse client portfolio and be a role model within the firm, able to work with all aspects of projects and project execution.
This candidate will have the following aspects:
- OAA Registered
- 3+ years’ experience in the Architecture & Design industry
- Excellent knowledge of large and complex projects (high-rise experience an asset), working on projects from small to large and from inception to completion
- Portfolio of projects and designs within Canada that highlight design skills
- Experience working with technical programs – excellent REVIT skills is essential.
- High energy, innovative thinking and a dynamic approach to design and planning a must
- Passion for design and architecture with a strong leadership approach to execute a team mentality
- Excellent presentation and communication skills